A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Fernandez is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Fernandez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Antonio Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Fernandez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Orthopedic Surgeons.