A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Fernandez is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Fernandez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Antonio Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Fernandez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Surgeons.