A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonio J. Fernandez practice?
Dr. Antonio Fernandez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Surgeons.