Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antonio Sanchez
Dr. Antonio Sanchez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Hepatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sanchez is affiliated with University of Iowa Children's Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Iowa City. Dr. Sanchez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Antonio Sanchez has the following 2 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Antonio Sanchez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Alicia Gerke
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Iowa City, IA 0 mi11
Dr. Porpon Rotjanapan
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Geriatric Medicine
Iowa City, IA 0 mi14
Dr. Uzodinma Emerenini
Iowa City, IA 0 mi10