A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Liu is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Liu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Liu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Kay-Wai Liu MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio K. Liu practice?
- Dr. Antonio Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Liu practices Neurology near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Alhambra Neurologists.