A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Llamas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Llamas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Llamas
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Llamas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Llamas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Llamas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Jimenez Llamas MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Antonio J. Llamas practice?
- Dr. Antonio Llamas has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Llamas practices General Practice near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.