A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Llamas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Llamas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Llamas
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Llamas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Llamas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Llamas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Jimenez Llamas MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Antonio J. Llamas practice?
- Dr. Antonio Llamas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Llamas practices General Practice near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Fontana General Practitioners.