A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Llamas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Llamas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Llamas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Llamas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Jimenez Llamas MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Antonio J. Llamas practice?
- Dr. Antonio Llamas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Llamas practices General Practice near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Fontana General Practitioners.