Dr. Antonio Llamas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 27th, 2016
Excelente
Excelente servicio, el doctor se toma el tiempo para platicar contigo respecto a los problemas de salud,

January 13th, 2016
Me es un placer que alguien te escuche y que se interesa en lo la salud de los pacientes

February 18th, 2013
No recommendation from me!
Unfortunately, my choices are limited with my current health plan. I was assigned Dr. Llamas as my PCP when I moved to a new firm and was forced to switch insurance companies and medical groups. Dr. Llamas' office is an urgent care clinic, so there are no appointments to be made. Hope you don't mind waiting... I don't know what is going on with that office, but it is run so poorly. The turnover is frequent, resulting in poor patient service and almost non-existing follow-up. I have been waiting for referrals to go through for needed appointments for almost two months. At first, the referral clerk told me that it was my medical group holding up my appointments. Then she finally admitted that she never submitted the referrals at all. She lost my new insurance information. The problem is that the office is greatly understaffed as employees have quit, as well as the office manager. The owner of the clinic is almost never there so there is nobody to complaint to unless you want to wait to see the doctor. I have never met Dr. Llamas but two other M.D.'s who I liked okay and a P.A. who I thought was excellent. The equipment is outdated, the clinic is filthy and unless you speak Spanish, you may not feel welcome.