A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Martinez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Helena Regional Medical Center
- Haywood Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Martin Martinez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio M. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Antonio Martinez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Martinez practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Emergency Physicians and Memphis Family Physicians.