A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Martinez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Haywood Park Community Hospital
- Helena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Martin Martinez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio M. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Antonio Martinez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Martinez practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Emergency Physicians and Memphis Primary Care Doctors.