A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Macias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Macias, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Macias graduated from University Auto De Aguascalientes, Centro Biomed, Aguascalientes, Mexico.
Dr. Macias has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Macias MD is a male Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Macias practice?
- Dr. Antonio Macias has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Macias practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.