Dr. Antonio Madrid MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 7th, 2016
The best cardiologist
I recently left another practice to come to Dr. Madrid. He is fabulous. Never keeps me waiting and is extremely thorough and kind. Speaks in a language I understand and makes time to explain his diagnosis and plan. He is very knowledgeable and current. The secretary, however is terrible. I never ever get a live person, and it takes forever to get a return call, RX or records. The personal connection is lost with her and she's doing him a major disservice. Others in the office are just fine. Trying to reach someone with a real question or a follow up need is very disappointing and requires persistence and patience. Dr. Madrid; however does return messages in 24-48 hrs. Getting through the first time is the hard part.

April 6th, 2016
Time for an office overhaul
DR Madrid is a wonderful doctor however his staff has much to improve on. No one ever answers the phone, they do not respond to calls from the pharmacy in a timely manner. I have been forgotten in the waiting room despite reminders that I am waiting too long. Return calls take days not hours .

January 19th, 2016
Exceptional Experience,

June 22nd, 2015
Dr. Madrid's office was extremely courteous and efficient. Dr. Madrid was wonderful, thorough and right on time. The office experience was a very pleasurable one.

May 20th, 2015
Excellent
I feel like I'm his only patient and he has all day to answer my questions. I travel a little ways to see him but it's well worth it. You won't find a more compassionate doctor around.

March 16th, 2015
Dr Madrid is great and the staff is very very nice.

February 25th, 2015
EXCELLENT:Professional to the maximum Kind, caring never hasty. Lucky to be in his care.

February 13th, 2015
the best doctor and staff I have encountered

December 17th, 2014
Dr Madrid has been my cardiologist for years he is an Awesome Doctor and His Staff is Wonderful too!!!!

January 25th, 2014
Unexpected Professionalism
Having dealt with other doctors with titles such as pulmonologist, internist, etc. I wasn't certain what I would be confronted with. Dr. Madrid is an excellent practicioner of medicine and I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone needing to see a cardiologist. There isn't enough character space in this field for me to accurately reflect just how good he is.

November 21st, 2012
Best Doc on Long Island!!
After 2 years of being bounced around from doctor to doctor in NYC, I am so grateful I was referred to Dr. Madrid. Going to his office is such a nice and calm experience. There is ALWAYS enough parking,and his office is nice and clean. Whenever I have an issue, Dr. Madrid makes sure the staff deals with it right away. More importantly, I finally feel that I am getting the right care. My symptoms are under control and I feel better than I have in years. Many heartfelt thanks to you, Dr. Madrid!!!

August 11th, 2012
Very kind and knowledgeable
Dr Madrid is an exceptional physician. He is one of a kind. Will make sure patient understands how to take medications, pros and cons of procedures and lifestyle management issues.We have been with him for a while now and have always felt reassured by his prompt and thoughtful follow-up. He has become an essential member of our healthcare team. A most cherished advisor.