A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Mancia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Mancia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Mancia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancia graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Mancia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Flores Mancia MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Antonio F. Mancia practice?
- Dr. Antonio Mancia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Mancia practices Pediatrics near Sun Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Fernando, CA.
See Sun Valley Pediatricians.