A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Martinez, FACOG, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima.
Dr. Martinez has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Martin Martinez FACOG and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio M. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Antonio Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Martinez practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Family Physicians.