A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Martinez, FACOG, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima.
Dr. Martinez has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Martin Martinez FACOG and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio M. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Antonio Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Martinez practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Family Physicians.