A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Martinez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Martinez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Martinez MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Martinez practice?
- Dr. Antonio Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Martinez practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.