A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Mendiola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Mendiola is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendiola
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendiola Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendiola graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Mendiola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Saint Mary's of Michigan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio F Mendiola MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Antonio F. Mendiola practice?
- Dr. Antonio Mendiola has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Mendiola practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Prescott, MI.
See Prescott Primary Care Doctors.