A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Mendiola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Mendiola is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendiola graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Mendiola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Saint Mary's of Michigan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Flores Mendiola MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Antonio F. Mendiola practice?
- Dr. Antonio Mendiola has 4 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Mendiola practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Au Gres, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling, MI and Prescott, MI.
See Au Gres Primary Care Doctors.