A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Mendiola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendiola graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Mendiola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Saint Mary's of Michigan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendiola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans