A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Michell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Michell is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Michell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Michell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Tyrone Michell MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio T. Michell practice?
- Dr. Antonio Michell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Michell practices Urology near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Urologists.