A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Monzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Monzon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Monzon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Monzon graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Monzon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Monzon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonio Monzon practice?
Dr. Antonio Monzon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.