Dr. Antonio Monzon IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Monzon IV?

May 15th, 2015

Go Elsewhere

To start off you have to wonder about a doctor that smokes. You could smell the nicotine a mile away and you could tell. by his teeth. He seemed very distracted and not interested in anything I was saying. Seemed full of himself. Provided me with little information. Take my advice see a female GYN that will show more compassion.

February 21st, 2015

After 4 years of been tired seeing thousands of doctors without any result, thanks to him now I have my two kids. He is my angel.

January 5th, 2015

Dr. Monzon is an amazing doctor, I was referred to him by my friend when I got pregnant with my second child. My whole experience was wonderful, great & very knowledgeable with everything. My son is 3 yrs old now and I still continue to see him as my gynecologist.

November 15th, 2013

Just hope he doesn't have any conflicts when your baby is born

To start off with I have moved around the country a lot and have given birth to four children. So I have had experience with quite a few ob/gyns around the country. When we moved to Miami I was pregnant with my fourth child and needed to find a doctor asap. We didn't really know anyone, but Dr. Monzon was highly recommended to me by a mom I met at a library story time. I made my first appointment and he seemed fine. I was told that there were several doctors in the practice and when the time came for the baby to be born that whoever was attending at the time would deliver my baby. I was blessed with an easy pregnancy. Dr. Monzon ok, he was not my favorite ob/gyn that I'd ever had (my favorites are all women) but there was nothing bad either. Until the day I actually delivered my baby. After I checked into the hospital and was in the labor/delivery room he came in. He told me his son was having a party at 4pm in the afternoon that he really wanted to attend so he told the nurse to hook me up to a really high dose of Pitocin to get me going so that he could get the baby here before the party. Then he walked out of the room. My labor/delivery nurse looked at me and said "We'll just turn it down and he won't even notice." I really got the feeling that my nurse did not like the group that he works with. She said they tell you that whoever is on call will deliver the baby, but actually the doctors try really hard to not pass on any delivery to anyone else because then they loose the money. I feel like labor/delivery nurses are some of the best people to get doctor advice from because see how the doctors work firsthand. I could tell my nurse really didn't like Dr. Monzon. And on that day I didn't like him either. He was also extremely ungentle if that's a word. When he was trying to check the position of the baby he was pushing so hard I felt like he was trying to break a bone. I probably should have kicked him. I have not had other doctors push that hard. Also, he gave me a super nasty huge episiotomy. He didn't even tell me he was giving me one so I didn't know until after it happened. I have never had one with my other deliveries, and have never torn. My other doctors knew how to work with me by massaging so I wouldn't tear. All in all I do not recommend him and will never go back to him again.

March 2nd, 2013

Great doctor

Love Dr. Monzon! He is knowledgeable, professional, patient, and just makes you feel comfortable. Great staff, clean office. Highly recommended!!!

January 28th, 2013

Dr. Monzon was recommended to me by my sister. She loved his professionalism and kindness. I started seing him over 6 years ago. Through the whole pregnancy he was there for me no matter at what time I had a question or situation. He is very professional and takes time to answer all your questions and concerns. He is still my Dr. and I have to say: He is my favorite. (Please don't tell my PCP).

October 21st, 2012

Anne and Ben Haymond - Mechanical Engineer Medical Devices

Dr Monzon is the best ob/gyn we know. He is intelligent and patient, an awesome combination! Thank you, Monzon!

September 12th, 2012

Excellent Dr.

Dr. Monzon is very professional and very caring. Has a wonderful staff. I have recommended many of my friends, who share the same opinion.

July 28th, 2012

I have been seeing dr. Monzon for over ten years. He has always been there for me. He truly cares about his patients and I trust him. I recommend him highly.

April 17th, 2012

EXCELENT DOCTOR

I love him. He is very proffesional but at the same time makes you feel confortable.Very caring. Recommend all my friends to him.

April 12th, 2012

He is my best doctor, I trust him and he delivered my two kids.

December 1st, 2011

Excellent Gyn. Professional and caring. Delivered two of my children. Trust him 100%. would never change him. Staff is wonderful.