A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Morgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Morgado is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Morgado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgado graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Morgado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center Of New York, North Bergen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Morgado MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Morgado practice?
- Dr. Antonio Morgado has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Morgado practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near North Bergen, NJ.
See North Bergen Internists and North Bergen Endocrinologists.