A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Morgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Morgado is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgado
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morgado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Morgado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgado graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Morgado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center Of New York, North Bergen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Morgado MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Morgado practice?
- Dr. Antonio Morgado has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Morgado practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near North Bergen, NJ.
See North Bergen Internists and North Bergen Endocrinologists.