A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Morgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Morgado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgado graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Morgado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center Of New York, North Bergen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan