A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Mott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Mott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Mott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Mott graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Reddick Mott MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Antonio R. Mott practice?
- Dr. Antonio Mott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Mott practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.