A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Mott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Mott is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Mott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Mott graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonio R. Mott practice?
Dr. Antonio Mott practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Houston Pediatricians.