A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Napolitano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Napolitano
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Napolitano, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Napolitano graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Napolitano has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Napolitano MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Napolitano practice?
- Dr. Antonio Napolitano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Napolitano practices Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians.