A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Napolitano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Napolitano, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Napolitano graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Napolitano has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Napolitano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonio Napolitano practice?
Dr. Antonio Napolitano practices Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Glen Cove, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians.