A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonia Nicoletta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonia Nicoletta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicoletta graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Nicoletta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nicoletta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonia Nicoletta practice?
Dr. Antonia Nicoletta practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.