A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonia Nicoletta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonia Nicoletta is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonia Nicoletta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicoletta graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Nicoletta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonia Nicoletta MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonia Nicoletta practice?
- Dr. Antonia Nicoletta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonia Nicoletta practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.