A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Osio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Osio is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osio graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Osio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Luis Osio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio L. Osio practice?
- Dr. Antonio Osio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Osio practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors.