A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Cruz, Mohs Micrographic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Cruz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Providence
- VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Paulino Cruz MD is a male Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antonio P. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Antonio Cruz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Cruz practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Dermatologists and Providence Surgeons.