Dr. Antonio Pantaleo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Pantaleo?

April 13th, 2017

Kind, thorough, talented

Known Dr P for years - he detected my thyroid cancer very early & helped me navigate the situation with ease & confidence.

November 12th, 2016

Extraordinarily helpful

September 17th, 2016

I definitely recommend dr. Pantaleo very attentive, the best doctor for my experience.

February 11th, 2016

He is the best caring and compassionate Doctor I give him 5 stars

February 6th, 2016

Very good listener. He is my favorite doctor and feel my health has improved greatly, with his direction.

May 7th, 2015

I have experienced Dr. P as warm, caring, knowledgeable professional who respects his patients enough to know when it is time to bring in/or to refer to other professionals when he is unsure about a diagnosis or something that is occurring. In fewer words: A gifted, knowledgeable Dr. who listens to his patients' words and silences in order to help them .

March 18th, 2015

I would happily recommend him to anyone

December 20th, 2013

Best Dr. I have ever had!!!

Dr Pantaleo is hands down the best doctor that I have ever been too, not only is he extremely knowledgable about medicine but also the most kind and understanding person I have ever saw regarding a medical issue. I am totally OCD about my health and every appointment he listens and answers all my questions just as he did when I first met him, any other Doctor would be rude or scream but not him. if your thinking about making an appointment please do because he is the best and if you want to ask any questions i'll be happy to answere them for I am so happy to call him my Doctor.....

January 29th, 2013

Wonderful Experience

This is the kind Doctor that listens and really cares. If you see Dr. Panteleo, rest assured you are in great hands.

July 5th, 2011

Phenomenal Doctor

Extremely professional while being kind and caring. I trust him completely as we work together. Very knowledgable and thorough.

April 20th, 2011

I read this review from someone else, and it's exactly what I would have written... so I'll repost! :) ALL doctors should take a lesson on patient care & follow-up from Dr P. He is the first doctor that I have come across that really cares about his patients for longer than the 30 mins that you are with them. He was able to diagnose my issue and get the proper professionals lined up to help me. I would highly recommend him.

October 15th, 2010

Dr. Antonio Pantaleo

My overall experience with Dr. Pantaleo was traumatizing. I haven't been back to him or any other endocrinologist. It is my personal opinion when I say that his bedside manner sucks. He was downright rude to me. He performed a biopsy on my thyroid gland without numbing my neck. I asked him to, but he claimed that he did not believe in numbing for this biopsy. He claimed that it would cause him to have to stick me more then he needed to. Well, during the biopsy he stuck me 6 to 8 times in my neck withdrawing fluid and tissue. I think that's inhumane, and insane. If you have a low tolerance for pain, you'd better seek out another doctor