Dr. Antonio Pantaleo MD Patient Reviews

no change

February 11th, 2016
He is the best caring and compassionate Doctor I give him 5 stars

February 6th, 2016
Very good listener. He is my favorite doctor and feel my health has improved greatly, with his direction.

May 7th, 2015
I have experienced Dr. P as warm, caring, knowledgeable professional who respects his patients enough to know when it is time to bring in/or to refer to other professionals when he is unsure about a diagnosis or something that is occurring. In fewer words: A gifted, knowledgeable Dr. who listens to his patients' words and silences in order to help them .

March 17th, 2015
I would happily recommend him to anyone

December 20th, 2013
Best Dr. I have ever had!!!
Dr Pantaleo is hands down the best doctor that I have ever been too, not only is he extremely knowledgable about medicine but also the most kind and understanding person I have ever saw regarding a medical issue. I am totally OCD about my health and every appointment he listens and answers all my questions just as he did when I first met him, any other Doctor would be rude or scream but not him. if your thinking about making an appointment please do because he is the best and if you want to ask any questions i'll be happy to answere them for I am so happy to call him my Doctor.....

January 29th, 2013
Wonderful Experience
This is the kind Doctor that listens and really cares. If you see Dr. Panteleo, rest assured you are in great hands.

July 5th, 2011
Phenomenal Doctor
Extremely professional while being kind and caring. I trust him completely as we work together. Very knowledgable and thorough.

April 20th, 2011
I read this review from someone else, and it's exactly what I would have written... so I'll repost! :) ALL doctors should take a lesson on patient care & follow-up from Dr P. He is the first doctor that I have come across that really cares about his patients for longer than the 30 mins that you are with them. He was able to diagnose my issue and get the proper professionals lined up to help me. I would highly recommend him.

October 15th, 2010
Dr. Antonio Pantaleo
My overall experience with Dr. Pantaleo was traumatizing. I haven't been back to him or any other endocrinologist. It is my personal opinion when I say that his bedside manner sucks. He was downright rude to me. He performed a biopsy on my thyroid gland without numbing my neck. I asked him to, but he claimed that he did not believe in numbing for this biopsy. He claimed that it would cause him to have to stick me more then he needed to. Well, during the biopsy he stuck me 6 to 8 times in my neck withdrawing fluid and tissue. I think that's inhumane, and insane. If you have a low tolerance for pain, you'd better seek out another doctor

August 19th, 2010
Recent Patient
After experiencing a bad consult with another Endo, Dr. Pantaleo turned out to be caring and thorough and truly listened to my issues and concerns. I highly recommend him and wish that there could be more doctors like him.

April 23rd, 2010
Great Physician
My experience was fantastic. The wait time was not long and the time he spent with me diagnosing problems was fantastic. We work together and he truly listens. I highly recommend this doctor.

September 23rd, 2009
EXTRAORDINARY
ALL doctors should take a lesson on patient care & follow-up from Dr P. He is the first doctor that I have come across that really cares about his patients for longer than the 30 mins that you are with them. He was able to diagnose my issue, a serious one, at a very early stage & get the proper professionals lined up to help me. I would highly reccommend him.