A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ANTONIO PENILLA:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. ANTONIO PENILLA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. PENILLA graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. PENILLA has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. PENILLA accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. ANTONIO R. PENILLA practice?
Dr. ANTONIO PENILLA practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, IL and Bridgeton, MO.
See Florissant Internists and Florissant Cardiologists.