A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Penilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Penilla is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penilla
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Penilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Penilla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Penilla graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Penilla has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio R Penilla MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antonio R. Penilla practice?
- Dr. Antonio Penilla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Penilla practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Charles, MO and Saint Louis, MO.
See Florissant Internists and Florissant Cardiologists.