A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Penilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Penilla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Penilla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Penilla graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Penilla has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio R Penilla MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antonio R. Penilla practice?
- Dr. Antonio Penilla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Penilla practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, IL.
See Florissant Internists and Florissant Cardiologists.