A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Penilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Penilla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Penilla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Penilla graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Penilla has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Penilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonio R. Penilla practice?
Dr. Antonio Penilla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, IL and Bridgeton, MO.
See Florissant Internists and Florissant Cardiologists.