A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Perez-Atayde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez-Atayde
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Perez-Atayde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Perez-Atayde, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Blastoma)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Atayde graduated from Universidad De Valencia.
Dr. Perez-Atayde has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio R Perez-Atayde MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio R. Perez-Atayde practice?
- Dr. Antonio Perez-Atayde has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Perez-Atayde practices Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.