Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Jul 10th, 2015

Staff donot wash their hands between patients ESP their medical assistances they had students from evert I think the girl was mannerless very rude

At last, someone who cares and helps! show details At last, someone who cares and helps!
by T. Hill on Mar 24th, 2014

I am a 51 yr old female and have had hbp since 17, could never get the right meds to lower my bp. Then in 2010 i was referred to dr. Philips, and Il'll never give him up, he's family now! Greatest, most caring doctor Ive ever met. And he gets it right every time, he's worth checking out.

by rebecca on May 10th, 2013

Dr. Phillips is a nice guy. the practice and the professionalism of the office and Dr. is horrible. they do not call back when you call. your questions do not get answered in a timely manner. (I work at a doctors office, so i know how it should be). they do not seem to care if i am in pain. have been there 3 times now and every time i have been in i waited for 3 hours before i was seen. i will not be returning.

i think hes awesome show details i think hes awesome
by lori velasco on May 5th, 2010

ive been hurting for 22years and all oyher drs ive seen called me crazy but not dr phillips he got right to the problem thank you dr

Dr. Pillips show details Dr. Pillips
by Paul Hamblin on Jun 18th, 2008

He was my doctor about 5 years ago, he discovered my high blood pressure. Was a good guy, took time to listen to the issues I had with it, also has a good personality. He was @ OSU east when he was my doctor. Good guy, I trust him 100%.