Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antonio Planas
Dr. Antonio Planas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Orlando, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Planas is affiliated with Health Central Hospital, Orlando Regional Medical Center and Osceola Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Antonio Planas has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Antonio Planas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Seema Apichai
Orlando, FL 1.59 mi12
Dr. Robert Taylor
Pathology, Dermatology, Dermatopathology
Orlando, FL 1.59 mi39
Dr. Cecil Robertson
Hematology, Medical Oncology
Ocoee, FL 2.32 mi31