A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Prado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Prado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Prado, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Prado graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prado has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Prado MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Prado practice?
- Dr. Antonio Prado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Prado practices Ophthalmology near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Brandon Ophthalmologists.