A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Prado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Prado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Prado, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Prado graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prado has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 8 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan