A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Prats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Prats is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Prats, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Prats graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Prats has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio R Prats MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antonio R. Prats practice?
- Dr. Antonio Prats has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Prats practices Neurological Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.