Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

by Teresita Duenas on Mar 17th, 2016

Great Doctor & Staff. Very caring, helpful, and supportive

by Marie Doolan on Apr 26th, 2015

Have had few back surgeries performed by Dr. Prats & very happy with results, Dr. Prats himself & staff. Have heard many other GREAT comments about Dr. Prats.

by nsb on Jan 14th, 2015

Very excellent surgeon. Had an awesome experience on my first visit.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Prats & his staff are fantastic! Thanks to him our son is alive today. Andrea, Dr. Prats & his staff have gone above & beyond to make our family feel comfortable & informed. Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts!

Never had the pleasure to meet Dr. Prats show details Never had the pleasure to meet Dr. Prats
Apr 10th, 2013

He came well refered by my primary physician. Unfortunately, I never had the pleasure to meet Dr. Prats due to his staff. Not one returned call, even when one assured me that they would call. If I had not persisted for over a week, I doubt I would have received any response all. And when you do explain the difficulty you have experienced, they are less than courteous/understanding and not one bit apologetic regarding their lack of response/professionalism. I pray the staff's performance/attitude is not an accurate reflection of the Doctor's.

Amazing Dr.and Assistant is an Angel show details Amazing Dr.and Assistant is an Angel
Jun 7th, 2011

Couldnt have asked for a better team.. they made our family very secure at all times.

Personal show details Personal
by Brenda Bauer on Oct 9th, 2009

Dr. Prats is rare in that when you see him, he actually *cares* about the patient and the patients concerns. You are not a "source of money" walking in the door as is common with many doctors in South Florida! I am so comfortable with him and his abilities that I have referred several co-workers with very good results.Dr. Prats office staff is tops! They are friendly, professional and courteous. Again, rare in South Florida.