Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antonio Quidgley-Nevares
Dr. Antonio Quidgley-Nevares, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Quidgley-Nevares is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center and Sentara Careplex Hospital. Dr. Quidgley-Nevares has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Antonio Quidgley-Nevares has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Antonio Quidgley-Nevares is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Douglas Dean
Pain Management, Residency
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi
Dr. Jean Shelton
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatrics
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi45
Dr. Mark Bergsten
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi13