Dr. Antonio Quidgley-Nevares MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 8th, 2016
Awesome Pain Doctor
Wow I've dealt with chronic pain in back and legs now for 12 years and this is the first time I've ever had a pain management doctor as friendly and pleasant as Dr. Q. He listened and took time to evaluate me I did not seem rushed at all. I'll be honest most PM doctors in my past where "line them up and get them out" attitude. Rude and hateful like you where wasting their time. The last one Joann Devay most hateful woman I've ever met why she choose to become a pain dr I'll never know because she most definaltly did not need to be. Anyway you looking for an awesome dr please try this one. He is one in a million.

April 24th, 2015
Have tried for 3 days to get an appointment but no one answers the phones after waiting over 4 hours each day. I finally was allowed to leave a message but no one has called back.

February 10th, 2015
This practice is a pill mill.

November 20th, 2013
unbealivable
These people are what should be called uneducated ignorant classless. That is pitting it nicely. They talk about other patients in front of everyone. Tjey are just plain Rude and treat people like crap .Dr. quigley is a JERK and allows I t. Dont go there if you can aviod it...

August 24th, 2010
DR,Quidley
Does'nt have any time for his patience,also he does act as if even upon great recommedition you are there to fool him or because you want something so special that no one but him is trained in to give you!You go with a open mind like i did for two years and really the whole time he is giving me my first expierence with opoid medications and the side effects!I was hit by a drunk driver in 2001 and did not start to need any sort of help with my pain that was opoid based until 2008,this man gave it to me and when i was done with the every 6th month appointments instead of at least every three months to discuss my treatment and wanted to find another doctor i did nothing wrong to break any contracts that i was told to sign,he called on a thurs.I was out of town which is a common thing people say i guess but i was picking up my children who had been with my mother while my wife went through two month recovery from historectomy surgerie!His nurse Jeanette leon insisted that i turn around half way thru the trip for a pill count,now take it i have never raised a brow at this physicians office,so i said impossible i would'nt be back till the following thurs. well he said come in mon. then i repeated to her which he could talk to her and not me?I will not be back till thurs. ,upon asking what to do she simply exlained get a new doctor that it would be nothing,well as a great liar that is more than untrue considering today tues. of that next week i have been told that makes me look nontrust worthy and i would be a great deal to find a new doctor!I will take out a law suit if this is so!Opoid medicines which is what this doctor got me on is what i will withdrawal from never haveing expierenced it in my life and i am told it is like dieing considering what he had me on,so if he doesn't ween ,nor help me with what he has done then what kinda doctor is he to practice this medicine??????

August 28th, 2009
dr. quidgley, nevares is a good dr. with a fair bed side man. but you can not talk to him on the phone(will not return your call) i can only get a appt. every 3 mounths. has one staff member who should be fired! stephanie! he has to many patients and to little staff

August 10th, 2009
Terrific Doctor!
Dr. Quidgley is kind, professional and knowledgeable. I would recomend anyone to see him. What a relief to kind someone who doesn't over-drug yet takes your pain seriously! I was so happy and relieved to find him after losing my last doctor.

September 16th, 2008
Rating of Dr. A. Quidgley-Nevares
Wonderful doctor, is awesome when dealing with my pain issues. One problem is a worker in his office named Stephanie who is so rude and disrespectful only over the phone, in person she acts different. She lie's and tells you things you did and did not do, and hangs up on you, and is just rude, especially when your in pain and need help, all she wants to do is yell at you, get you off her phone and lie to your face! I wonder what type of lie's she tells the Dr's about his patients. IMHO she needs a good talking to, and if that don't help, she needs to be fired!!