Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Antonio Pizarro has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Antonio Pizarro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.
Dr. Keith Miller
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0.31 mi31
Dr. Sagar Naik
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0.34 mi11
Dr. Abusayeed Feroz
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0.34 mi33