A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Rodriguez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans