A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Rodriguez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Ruelan Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio R. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Antonio Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Hematologists.