A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Roman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Roman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Roman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Timberlawn Mental Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio R Roman MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Antonio R. Roman practice?
- Dr. Antonio Roman has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Roman practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.