A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Ramirez, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Ramirez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Juan Ramirez DO is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antonio J. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Antonio Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Ramirez practices Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.