A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Revilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Revilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Revilla
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Revilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Revilla, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Revilla graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Revilla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Gonzalez Revilla MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antonio G. Revilla practice?
- Dr. Antonio Revilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Revilla practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.