A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Ripepi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Ripepi, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Ripepi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic colon surgery
- Laparoscopic hernia
- Laparoscopic solid organ surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripepi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ripepi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- St. Clair Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ripepi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonio J. Ripepi practice?
Dr. Antonio Ripepi practices Surgery near West Mifflin, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See West Mifflin Surgeons.