A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Ripepi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Ripepi, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Ripepi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripepi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ripepi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- St. Clair Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Ripepi MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Ripepi practice?
- Dr. Antonio Ripepi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Ripepi practices Surgery near West Mifflin, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See West Mifflin Surgeons.