inactive

Antonio V Rivera MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 5 reviews

October 9th, 2015
Most amazing Dr. Never thought about money as the most important thing. We will miss him. So sad that he has passed.

September 10th, 2015

September 9th, 2015
BEST OF THE BEST
Fantastic experience every time I go to him.

February 5th, 2015
Dr. Rivera had to conduct a test on me(for carpal tunnel) that caused a great deal of pain, due to the nature of the test not the doctor. The test (described in my most humble un-medical knowledge) measured nerve conduction between point A and point B several different places on my hands and arms by zapping you with a HUGE SEARING BOLT OF ELECTRICITY that has you jumping and screaming @#$%^&*! EVERY TIME DR. RIVERA IS APOLOGIZING, ASKING IF YOU'RE OK AND IF YOU CAN KEEP GOING. HE TRIES TO MAKE YOU LAUGH AND TO KEEP YOUR MIND OFF IT SOMEHOW. It is a horrible, barbaric, vicious test but it would have been absolutely unbearable and undoable without Dr. Antonio Rivera. I would recommend him to everyone.

June 28th, 2012
God will not forget your kindness toward others
Dr. Rivera is really an excellent doctor. He is thorough and very patient.I was face with a stressfull dielma, that was going to affect my lively hood, due to another doctors inconsiderness. Dr. Rivera along with his nurse Michelle, stepped in an assisted me in such a large way, and I want to thank them, because that signifies he is concern about his patient medically and economically.