A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio L Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antonio L. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Antonio Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Longwood, FL.
See Longwood Internists, Longwood Critical Care Practitioners, and Longwood Pulmonologists.