A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Lazaro Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Cardiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio L. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Antonio Rodriguez has 8 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Cardiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL and Oviedo, FL.
See Winter Park Internists, Winter Park Pulmonologists, Winter Park Cardiologists, Winter Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Winter Park Neurologists.