A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Roman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Roman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Roman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jones Memorial Hospital
- Woman's Christian Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Regino Roman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antonio R. Roman practice?
- Dr. Antonio Roman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Roman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jamestown, NY.
See Jamestown Internists and Jamestown Cardiologists.