A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Roman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Roman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jones Memorial Hospital
- Woman's Christian Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans