A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Sabal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Sabal, General Medical Care is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabal
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Sabal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabal graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Casino Sabal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio C. Sabal practice?
- Dr. Antonio Sabal has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Sabal practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.