A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Sabal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Sabal, General Medical Care is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabal
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabal graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Casino Sabal MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio C. Sabal practice?
- Dr. Antonio Sabal has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Sabal practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.