Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
John B's unprofessionalism show details John B's unprofessionalism
by Stewart Jones on Jan 8th, 2015

I was attempting to get help from office manager, John B ,and started by asking why no one answered the telephone for 1 1/2 hours from 9am open office time to 1015. I explained my situation and how Id been to the E-room 3 times for extreme back pain. He reminded me that he offered to give me an appointment 8 days out and I explained that the E-room doctor had given me almost enough doses to last that long but I would be short 3 days. I pleaded with him to get me in (not a new patient) so Dr Sabal could give me a prescription to cover the last few days. John B said he would have to re diagnose me and then he might be able to give me a refill. I again explained I was attempting to save the tax payer money and avoid the high cost of another E-room visit and if he knew another doctor who could help[ me.....He then said "I don't appreciate you being a smartass, and I am going to call your insurance and have you reassigned" I asked "so your dropping me because you didn't like what I had to say?" His response was "you need to go somewhere else" I then asked who will do a follow up if necessary for the lymphoma surgery that was done through your office? He found that comical apparently and stated that wasn't his problem and he was calling my insurance company immediately to have me dropped. I was really shocked considering how great my past experiences have been in this office. I was extremely offended by his speech and attitude and don't feel he has the necessary compassion and understanding for this profession.