A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio San Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio San Martin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio San Martin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. San Martin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. San Martin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Alejandro San Martin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio A. San Martin practice?
- Dr. Antonio San Martin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Antonio San Martin practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.