A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Santiago-Agostini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Santiago-Agostini, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago-Agostini graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Santiago-Agostini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Memorial Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Santiago-Agostini FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Santiago-Agostini practice?
- Dr. Antonio Santiago-Agostini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Santiago-Agostini practices Internal Medicine near Owosso, MI.
See Owosso Internists.