Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  show details
Oct 27th, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Santin's some years ago. He was very professional and I have been satisfied with work I had done ten plus years ago. I highly recommend him!!!

|  Excellent and professional doctor as well as staff!  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

I saw Dr. Antonio Santin when I needed a septoplasty for my deviated septum late last year, he explained to me the procedure as well as my alternative routes for the surgery. His staff of nurses as well as the reception are very friendly, as is he. Dr. Antonio Santin and his staff are TRULY AMONG THE BEST.

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

On April 4th 2012 went in for a follow up to see if things were healing and to pick up more cream. The waiting room was packed but not with just patients but with there family they dragged in too. A spouse is understandable. I arrived 5 minutes early and 35 minutes later was finally taken into a room. I sat in the room for an hour ...no joke In the lobby it asks please no cell phones so I mistakely listened and left my phone in the car. Any who once Dr. Santin came into the room he gave a brief look and said he be back in a minute and 8 minutes later a nurse came in wondering why I was in. They new I was coming in and why they scheduled me a follow up and knew I needed cream which they didn't have! I live over an hour away so they had to ship it to me. They waved the shipping cost oh goody. Hope this doesn't happen to you.