A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Saqueton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Saqueton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Saqueton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saqueton graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saqueton has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saqueton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan