Dr. Antonio Soegaard-Torres MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 9th, 2016
Doctor was not very friendly or caring. Needs to work on bedside manner. Maybe he had bad day but should not take it out on patients and should not treat an adult like a child. When responding to questions should be professional and not in front of staff. Never seen that side of him but enough to not recommend to anyone.

September 26th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Great first time experience with my teen daughter, Dr is awesome!!

August 20th, 2016
GREAT EXPECTATIONS
I was seen by Soegaard, on my follow up after texting results, and he gives me a safe feeling that I came to the right place for treatment. I have all the confidence in the world to place my life in his medical knowlege. The staff is up on their toes, they are polite and attentive.

August 8th, 2016
Do not try to enroll as a new patient because they're very short staffed with too mamy patients which causes them to cancel back to back appointments. They cancelled two of my appointments THE DAY OF within 4 days and then try to schedule another one to have to cancel that one as well. Quite excepting new patients until you get more staff! I understand emergencies come up but then you need to make sure you have other np's, midwives, or doctors to cover when they do come up. Very unorganized practice.

July 14th, 2016
Everything is great about this office, EXCEPT the wait. I've seen their midwife 3 times, I schedule my appointment at 8am before work and I usually wait an hour because she's never there st 8 am, why do you over that time if she isn't there.

December 19th, 2015
Amazing doctor. He takes his time with his patients to make sure they feel comfortable during their visit. He is simply the best. This doctor knows exactly what he is talking about and before you leave he always asks if you have any questions or concerns. Some of the staff is a bit unprofessional but I've been to worse. Doesn't change the fact that you are still seeing an excellent doctor. Wait time does exaggerate but like I said he takes his time with his patients.

September 30th, 2015
Hot doctor !!

September 5th, 2015
I totally recommend him. My pregnancy was multiple and high risk. His always had the best attitude an best advice all the time. He give time to explain all your concerns. The staff is amazing. Even do is a men he is always with the best ethic and professional obygin. and my c- section is perfect. no complications at all.

March 23rd, 2015
Wait times are ridiculous. My appointment was at 9:15 and its 11:30 now and I'm still waiting

January 21st, 2013
The staff here is HORRIBLE! I have been with this doctor for about 4 years and the staff were a bit rude and did not listen to me! Calling for an appointment takes a VERY LONG TIME! The doctor was okay but I prefer to find another doctor.

October 5th, 2011
Dr. Soegaard-Torres was sympathetic to my very frustrating & on-going diagnosis of infertility. He made certain to refer me to a specialist as soon as possible so that this issue can be resolved. It is comforting to find a physician who is interested in formulating a plan to obtain answers for their patient.