A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Sotomayor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Sotomayor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotomayor graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Sotomayor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio E Sotomayor MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio E. Sotomayor practice?
- Dr. Antonio Sotomayor has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Sotomayor practices Neurology near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Neurologists.