Dr. Antonio Sotomayor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Sotomayor?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Sotomayor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2016

Treatment for pain such as Carpul Tunnel and Trigeminal nerve pain

Doctor Sotomayor determined what was wrong almost right away. He treated my carpul tunnel - in both wrists - one at a time. He quickly determined I had Trigemina Nerve Disorder and it was resolved with medication. No surgery was needed at that time.

September 20th, 2016

Treatment for pain such as Carpul Tunnel and Trigeminal nerve pain

February 14th, 2013

horriable

This dr. Is so rude he saw me 2 hours later and then he just spoke to me for about 5 to 10 mintues and send me off this is ridicules never again i didnt go to his office in pottstown i went to the one in reading pa everyone there is so unprofessional the front desk the nurses and the doctors

February 27th, 2012

HE was No Show for Appt

I had a followup appt after having an EEG done in hospital. had trouble making an appt with his receptionist, had to call several times over 3 days to get reception. Upon arriving for my appt, there was a sign taped to his doot to see the dental office next door and they tell me that he was currently in the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - I was never called and made aware so taht I could rechedule. Its been 3 weeks since my EEG was done and I still have no idea what the results are. Also for the brief monet i met him in hospital, he was very short with me as if he doesn't car. I called my insuracne carrier to make a complaint, hopefully they will drop him as a provider.

December 8th, 2015