A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Reyes is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Reyes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Beverly Hospital
- Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles Suburban Medical Center Camp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Tenorio Reyes MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Antonio T. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Antonio Reyes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Reyes practices General Practice near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See Anaheim General Practitioners.