A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Reyes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reyes
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reyes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Reyes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Beverly Hospital
- Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles Suburban Medical Center Camp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Tenorio Reyes MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Antonio T. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Antonio Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Reyes practices General Practice near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim General Practitioners.